I love this baby.
我喜歡這個寶寶
Anytime she wants to go to the park, sign me up.
不管她什么時候想上公園 盡管找我
What happened to you?
你中什么邪了
Let's just say charlie made a friend, PJmade a friend.
這么說吧 Charlie交了個朋友 PJ也交上了個朋友
Oh-and did either you or your friend bother to change a diper?
噢 那你或者你的朋友有沒有幫著換尿布呢
There's no time for that. I was too busy talking to Emma.
根本沒時間換 我忙著和Emma聊天呢
Who's emma? A vision,
Emma是誰 我的夢中情人
An angel, the girl who's moved into my heart.
一個天使 一個占據我心扉的女孩
Did you tell her about the vacancy in your brain?
你有沒有告訴她你腦袋里空空如也這個事實呢
PJ? what?
PJ 怎么了
You brought home the wrong baby.
你把別人的寶寶帶回家來了
What? I did not.
什么 我才沒有
Take a look! Wrong parts.
你自己看看 生理結構不對
There's nothing wrong with those parts.
起碼他那個地方的功能還很正常