Hi, Charlie. It's Teddy here.
嗨 Charlie 我是Teddy
So right now you're nine months old
現在你只有九個月大
and everything is going great.
不過一切都很順利
Well, almost everything.
呃 差不多一切都順利吧
Now what I'm about to show you is kind of disturbing,
現在我要帶你去看的東西可能會有點囧
So brace yourself.
所以做好心理準備哦
Mmm, these sandwiches will be yummy wummy.
嗯 這些三明治一定會好好吃的
Yes, they will, yes, they will.
沒錯 會的 沒錯 會的
Mom and dad have been talking like that ever since you arrived
媽媽爸爸從你一出生就開始用這種腔調講話了
And if it's not over soon, I'm gonna go crazy wazy.
如果他們繼續這樣子的話 我會發瘋瘋的
PJ! what?
PJ 怎么了
What are you listening to?
你在聽什么呢
I downloaded a podcast on the history of ballet.
我下了個芭蕾歷史的播客聽
you like that? More than baby talk.
你喜歡聽那玩意兒嗎 總比聽兒語好
Would you like some fishy wishies with your cookie wookie?
你想給你的餅餅配點魚魚一起吃嗎
Yes, I would, yes, I would.
是的 我想 是的 我想
Wait, guys, Charlie isn't even here.
等等 兩位 Charlie又不在這兒
No, widdle baby take a nappy wappy upstairs.
是啊 愛尿床的寶寶正在樓上睡覺覺呢
So why are you guys still talking like that?
那為什么你們兩個說話還這個調調
I don't "weawy" know.
我一點點都不知道
I guess we're just kinda fried.
我想是因為我們兩個有些暈頭轉向了
Well, we work all day, take care of a baby all night.
我們白天工作了一整天 晚上還要照顧寶寶
Work shift, baby shift
工作和照顧寶寶來回換班
I've barely got time to make doo-doo
我都沒有時間去解手手了
Well, when was the last time you guys had a night out?
你們兩個上次晚上一起出門玩是什么時候
You know, like just the two of you-like a date?
你知道的 比如去約會之類的 只有你們兩個
Teddy made a funny.
Teddy真會說笑笑啊
A funny wunny.
好好笑的玩笑
Seriously! you know what? it's saturday night.
我是認真的 我看這樣吧 現在是周六的晚上
You two, you go out, have fun,
你們兩個 一起出門 好好玩玩
And do something besides work,
做點除了工作
take care of the baby and make doo-doo.
和照顧寶寶之外的事情 順便解下手手
Well, it's nice to dream,
我倒是求之不得啊
but who's gonna take of Charlie
但是誰來照顧Charlie呢
Hello! you've got three great babysitters right here.
拜托 三個一流的保姆正坐在這呢
I'm glad I didn't hear that.
我很高興我沒聽到那句話
I don't know, Teddy. It's a really nice thought,
我不知道 Teddy 這個主意挺不錯的
But we're really not ready to go out without Charlie just yet
但是我們真的還沒有準備好丟下Charlie自己出門
You guys want to see a magic trick? Sure!
大家想不想看個魔術表演 好啊
Okay. Prepare to be amazed.
好吧 見證奇跡的時候到了
I could use a night out.
我還是出門歇上一晚吧