Like, that's what I was- I guess.
- 以前是 - 我猜的
Hello. Hi.
- 嗨 -嘿
I didn't, uh- I didn't know you were gonna join us.
我..呃.. 我不知道你要加入我們
I would have gotten you, you know, a drink, or
- 我應該給你拿... 拿一瓶-- 或者--
I'm good. You're good?
- 已經有了 - 恩
You- You were great- great up, uh, singing. Thank you.
你 你很棒 太棒了 唱的 - 謝了
I wanted to sing "Born To Run," but they didn't have it.
我本來想唱 "生來奔波" 可他們這沒
I love "Born To Run." Me too.
- 我喜歡 "生來奔波" - 我也是
Tom's from New Jersey. Really?
- Tom 是新澤西人 - 是嗎
Yeah. I grew up there. Uh, I lived there till I was 12.
恩 我在那長大 12歲才離開
I named my cat after Springsteen.
我的貓就姓斯普林斯丁
No kidding. What-what was his name?
- 別開玩笑了 那它叫什么
Bruce.
布魯斯
Oh. That makes sense.
哦 很形象
So, do you have a boyfriend?
那么 你有男朋友嗎
- No. - Why not?
- 沒有 - 為什么不找個
- 'Cause I don't want one. - Come on. I don't believe that.
- 因為不想 - 別逗了 我不信
You don't believe that a woman could enjoy being free and independent?
你不相信一個女人想自由獨立
Are you a lesbian?
你是女同
No, I'm not a lesbian.
不 我不是
I just don't feel comfortable being anyone's girlfriend.
我只是感覺不舒服 作誰的女朋友的話
I don't actually feel comfortable being anyone's anything, you know.
我不想是任何人的任何人
- I don't know what you're talking about. - Really?
- 我不知道你在說什么 - 是嗎
Nope.
不明白
Okay. Let me break it down for you.
好吧 那我 "說來話長" 了
- Break it down. - Okay. I like being on my own.
- 說嘛 - 我喜歡做我自己
Relationships are messy, and people's feelings get hurt.
關系太復雜 人們覺得受傷
Who needs it? We're young.
誰希望這樣 我們還年輕
We live in one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
我們住在這世上最漂亮的城市