whoo! You're good! Here comes your man
棒極了
Here comes your man Is it-
是...
It's not? No, that's not it.
- 不是嗎 - 不是
What is that then? I don't know. That-
- 那是什么 - 我不知道 恩 ..
That- That's something, but that's not it. I know.
什么來著 不對 我知道
Ah, I used to watch it every week. Oh. Yeah!
- 我以前每周都看 - 哦 對
It was the best show on TV. I know.
- 那是最好的電視節目 - 我知道
Knight Rider? Come on. And the theme song is really good.
霹靂游俠 對吧 主題曲太棒了
So good. This is gonna bother me for a week.
- 太棒了 - 我惦記了一周
Me too.
我也是
And I'm proud to be an American
作為一名美國人,我感到非常榮幸
Where at least I know I'm free
最后我自由了
And I'd like to entertain-
我喜歡娛樂
You were amazing. I know, buddy.
- 你太棒了 - 我知道 哥們
You're amazing.
你太棒了
This was so much fun. Yeah.
太高興了
You guys are so much- Wait! Wait! Hey.
你們太.. 等 等一下 嗨
What's up? Not you.
- 什么 - 不是你
You.
你
He likes you. Okay.
- 他喜歡你 - 好了
He likes likes you! Good night, McKenzie.
- 他喜歡你 - 晚安 肯德基
Why don't you just tell her, Tom? Yeah.
- Tom 你為什么不告訴她 - 好了
You guys are the best! Sorry you had to see that. He's-
- 你那么棒 - 抱歉 你看到了 他..