Might as well have fun while we can and...
為什么不開心點
save the serious stuff for later.
把那些嚴肅的問題先扔一邊
Holy shit. You're a dude. She's a dude.
操蛋 你是個花花公子 她真花心
Okay. But wait, wait. What happens if you fall in love?
好好 等一下 如果你戀愛了怎么辦
What?
什么
Well, you don't believe that, do you?
你不會相信那些吧
It's love. It's not Santa Claus.
是愛 不是圣誕老人
Well, what does that word even mean?
好吧 那個字代表什么
I've been in relationships, and I don't think I've ever seen it.
我有過那種關系 但我不覺得我見過
Well, maybe that's- And most marriages end in divorce these days.
- 好吧 可能... - 大多數婚姻中途就完蛋了
Like my parents. Okay. Mine too, but-
- 就像我父母 - 我也是 但...
Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.
我認為這個花心的女人太武斷了
The lady dothn't.
這個花心的女人沒有
There's no such thing as love. It's a fantasy.
沒愛情這回事 那是童話
Well, I think you're wrong.
我認為不對
Okay. Well,
好的 那么
what is it that I'm missing then?
我漏了什么
I think you know it when you feel it.
當你感覺到愛的時候你就明白了
I guess we can just agree to disagree.
求同存異吧
Yeah.
好吧
- Okay. Who's singing next?
那么 下一個誰來
I nominate Young werther here.
我推薦這位少年維特
I'm not nearly drunk enough to- Bartender.
- 我還沒有喝到... - 酒保