Whatever, man. It's fine. I don't need this crap really. I just, you know
- 現在好了 不管怎樣 我不想了 我只是.. 你知道
I'm comfortable. I'm unhassled.
我很平靜 很淡定
People don't realize this, but loneliness
- 人們沒發(fā)現 但寂寞...
- It's underrated. - You could just ask her out.
- 很淡定 - 你可以約她
Don't be stupid.
別傻了
Hey.
噢
This Friday, all you can karaoke at the Mill. No.
- 今天周五 去唱歌吧 - 不去
Come on. They're not gonna let you back in there after last time.
- 別 - 上次那事以后 他們不會讓你進店了
Ah, I wasn't that bad.
呃.. 沒那么糟吧
Dude, you threw up on the stage, you tried to fight the bartender...
哥們 你吐到臺上 差點跟酒保打起來...
and you threatened to burn the place down.
你還威脅要燒了那家店
But I didn't burn the place down. We're not going back there, man.
- 但我沒有真的燒了它 - 我們不會再去了 哥們
Look. It's not like that, okay? It's a work thing. The whole office is going.
不是那樣 好吧 這是工作 所有辦公室的人都要去
I can't go, even if I wanted- You're not listening to me.
- 我不去 哪怕... - 認真聽我說
What? The whole office is going.
- 什么 - "所有"辦公室的人都要去
Just like every cowboy
就像每個牛子
Sings a sad, sad song
唱著悲傷的歌曲
Every rose has its thorn
每朵玫瑰都有它的刺
Hi. Hi.
- 嗨 - 嗨
They said you weren't coming. You asked if I was-
- 他們說你不來了 - 你過我...
Goddamn. That song is brilliant!
這歌太棒了
What's up, Hansen? Summer. Summer
- 怎么了 Hansen - Summer Summer
That's me. Come on up.
- 該我了 - 快上來
You
你
Okay. I'm new, so no making fun of me. Whoo!
- 我是菜鳥 別笑我 - 哇!
Thanks, chief.
多謝 頭兒
Ah, thanks. Yeah, man.
- 哦 謝了 - 干杯
Cheers.
干杯