All right. You ready? Yeah.
你們準備好了 恩
So there we are. Nine more floors to ride, just me and her.
這樣 還差九層的時候 就我們倆
Hey, Summer.
Hey Summer
Hi.
Hi
How was your weekend?
周末過的怎么樣
It was good.
棒極了
Can you believe that shit?
你相信嗎
I'm sorry. What shit?
等等 相信什么
- I think I missed something. - She said, "It was good." Emphasis on the "good."
- 我聽漏什么了 - 她竟然說 棒極了 "極" 加了重音
She basically said she spent the weekend having sex with some guy she met at the gym.
她的意思是說 她整個周末都在健身房和某個小子做愛
Skank. Whatever. I'm over it.
- 無語凝噎 - 管他呢 我放棄了
What the hell is wrong with you? She's not interested in me.
- 你丫到底怎么了 - 她對我沒興趣
There's really nothing I can do about that.
我無能為力了
Just because she said it was good? And some other things.
- 只是因為她說 棒極了 - 還有其他事
Like, did she say, uh, "hey" instead of "hi"?
就像她說.. 恩.. "你好" 而不是 "嗨"
I mean, 'cause you know that that- that means that she's a lesbian, right?
我是說 你就知道她是女同了 對吧
I gave her plenty of chances.
我給了她很多機會
I'm going to the supply room. Do you guys need anything?
我要去庫房 你們誰要帶點東西
I think you know what I need.
我覺得你知道我要什么
Uh, toner.
呃.. 墨盒
Okay. Sure. No problem.
好的 沒問題