I love the sound of her laugh.
愛聽她笑
I love the way she looks when she's sleeping.
愛她睡覺時的樣子
She's like the wind
她像一陣風
I love how I hear this song every every time I think of her.
愛每次聽到這首歌的時候就想起她
I love how she makes me feel.
愛她給我的感覺
Like-
就像-
Like anything's possible, or like- I don't know. Like
- 就像什么都有可能 或者 - 我不知道 像 -
Like life is worth it.
生命的意義
This is not good.
這不是什么好事
She likes Magritte and Hopper.
她喜歡馬格利特和霍普 (畫家)
And we talked about Banana fish for like 20 minutes.
我們聊了《戰栗殺機》20分鐘
We're so compatible, it's insane.
我們很合適 真瘋狂
She's- well, she's not like I thought at all. She's amazing.
她- 好吧 她一點都不像我想的 她很迷人
Oh, boy. What?
- Oh 孩子 - 什么
Just 'cause some cute girl likes the same bizarro crap you do,
人家跟你有同樣奇怪的癖好
that doesn't make her your soul mate, Tom.
并不代表就是你的精神伴侶 湯姆
Red team wins! - What do you mean?
紅隊勝! - 你說什么
- It's off. - What?
- 完蛋了 - 什么
- Me and Summer. - Was it ever on?
- 我和Summer - 曾經好過嗎
No, but it could have been, in a world where good things happen to me.
沒有 但是如果走運的話 還有可能
- Yeah, well, that's not really where we live. - No.
- 對 可現在不是 - 對
Lucky.
帥氣
So, what happened?
那么 發生了什么