KATE: l'm sorry, Jesse.
對不起,Jesse
l'm sorry l took all the attention when you were the one who needed it the most.
我很抱歉當你最需要注意時我卻吸引了所有目光
Dad. l know l took your first love from you.
爸爸,我知道我帶走了你最初的愛
l only hope that one day, you get her bach.
我只希望你有一天能拿回去
Mom, you gave up everything for me.
媽媽,你為我放棄了一切
Your work, your marriage, your entire life...
工作,婚姻,你的整個人生
iust to fight my battles for me every single day.
僅僅是為我的每一天而戰
l'm sorry you couldn't win.
我很抱歉你沒法贏
And to my baby sis. who was always so very little...
還有我的小妹,你一直都那么小
l'm sorry l let them hurt you.
我很抱歉我讓他們傷害了你
l'm sorry l didn't take care of you.
我很抱歉我沒有照顧你
lt was supposed to be the other way around.
這兒應當是另一種方式
Hey. - Hi.
嘿 - 嗨
l got you something.
我給你帶了點東西
ls that me? - Mm-hm.
那是我? - 嗯
l'm not done with it. but....
我還沒有完成,但是