KATE: This is it.
就是這樣
l know l'm going to die now.
我知道我快死了
l suppose l've always known that.
我想我一直知道這件事
l just never knew when.
就是不知道什么時候
And l'm okay with it. Really.
我不介意這事,真的
l don't mind my disease killing me.
我不介意死于疾病
But it's killing my family too.
但是它也在破壞我的家庭
While everyone was so worried about my blood counts...
當所有人對我的血量關心之至時
they barely even noticed that Jesse was dyslexic.
無人注意到Jesse的誦讀困難
Look at this place. You see all these kids around here?
看那片地方,看見那邊的孩子了嗎?
They got a football team. this Olympic-style swimming pool.
他們組了了足球隊,這個奧運風格的游泳池
Horses. - They got horses.
馬 - 他們有馬
Massive playground here. Look at that Tarzan rope into a lake.
這兒有大操場,看看這個蕩著繩子跳進了湖里的泰山
There's kids everywhere. You're gonna have a great time there.
那兒到處都有孩子,你會在那兒度過一段好時光
What?
怎么樣?
Come on. you know this is gonna be like a vacation for you.
好啦,你知道這會和一次旅行一樣的
l'll try harder.
我會更努力的
lt's not about that.
與這無關
Hey. Iook at me.
嘿,看著我
You know how sometimes when you see things. they are a little mixed up?
你知道為何有時你看東西時,會有點混淆?
This place is special because they have teachers there...
這個地方很特殊因為這兒有教師
that will show you how to straighten it out.
會教你如何矯正
Okay. - And l can't do that.
好的 - 我不能做這個
Okay.
好的
You're gonna get so good at math.
你在數學上做得這么好
lt's gonna be a year. that's it. all right? - Just till your grades are up.
它會持續一年,就這樣,是不? - 等你成績上升
lf you don't like it. you come right home.
如果你不喜歡,那就回家
Okay. - All right.
好的 - 好的