GLORIA: Your 1 1: OO appointment is here.
你十一點約的人來了
l don't have an 1 1: OO. GLORIA: Wait. you can't go in there.
我沒約人 - 等等,你不能進來
Mr. Alexander l'm Sara Fitzgerald. Anna's mother.
Alexander先生,我是Sara Fitzgerald,Anna的媽媽
Get your hands off me.
把你的手拿開
lt's okay. Gloria. - Are you sure? l don't mind calling security.
好了,Gloria 您確定嗎?我不介意叫保安
CAMPBELL: No. no. Thank you.
不,不,多謝
What can l do for you. Mrs. Fitzgerald?
我能為你做什么,Fitzgerald夫人?
The legal age for emancipation of a minor is 14 in the state of California.
加利福尼亞州未成年人脫離監護的法定年齡是十四歲
lt's the law. you might want to check it. Anna's 1 1. you're three years early.
這是條文,你可以自己看一下 Anna十一歲,你早了三年
l'm aware. she's challenging. - She can't.
我很清楚,她面臨挑戰 - 她不能
She's too young to stand. - l'm filing for her as guardian ad litem.
她現在過于年輕 - 我正在申請成為她的訴訟監護人
As what? A family independence agency?
什么樣的,一個獨立的家庭代理?
l have 1 5 years as a volunteer member of the ACLU...
我已經為美國公民自由協會義務工作了十五年
in addition to which l have this power of attorney signed by your daughter.
而且我還有由你女兒簽字認證過的授權書
This will never hold up. It's not even legal.
這不可能成立,這甚至都不合法
Anna doesn't want to do it anymore. And 1 1 years old or not. she has rights.
Anna不愿意接著做了,不管她是不是十一歲,她都有權利
And so long as she wants to move forward. l am going to help her.
只要她愿意繼續,我都會幫她
Why? What's your interest? This isn't a case for you.
為什么,你感興趣的是什么?這與你無關
There's no money. - What's my interest?
你賺不到錢 - 我感興趣的東西?
Eight hospitalizations in 1 1 years...
十一年里8次治療
six catheterizations. two bone-marrow aspirations...
六次導管插入術,兩次骨髓移植
two stem-cell purges. - She was helping her sister.
兩次干細胞清洗 - 她在幫她姐姐
Not to mention the side effects. including bleeding. infections. bruising.
即使不提諸如出血,感染,挫傷
Filgrastim shots. Those are growth hormones. am l correct?
賽強過敏之類的副作用 這是生長激素,對吧?
Something like that. - Drugs for nausea. opiates for pain...
差不多吧 - 嘔吐藥,止痛片
Ambien for sleep. Not exactly the proper medication for a preteen.
唑吡坦(安眠藥),這些可不是十一歲孩子該用的藥
Every procedure had its risks and complications.
每個步驟都有風險和并發癥
Anna understood that. she was okay with it.
Anna知道,她也贊同
Really? - Yeah.
是嗎? - 是的
At 5 years old.
五歲的時候
Oh. my God. you're good. You're really good.
哦,老天啊,你很不錯,相當優秀
You know. l've seen your commercials. right? l mean. who hasn't?
你知道,我看過你的廣告,是吧,誰沒有呢?
l always thought you were some headline-seeking hack...
我一直以為你是一個只會制造噱頭的無能之輩
but you have real talent.
但是你是個真正的人才
You almost had me believing that you cared about Anna.
你差不多讓我相信你關心Anna
Funny. l was about to say the same thing to you.
稀奇啊,我正準備對你說這話呢
Mrs. Fitzgerald. did you ever say to yourself:
Fitzgerald夫人,你是否捫心自問過
'Maybe l'm wrong. maybe l took it a little too far?'
或許我錯了,或許我陷的太深了?
l'll see you in court.
法庭上見