SARA: You gotta get up.
起來啦
You haven't been out of that bed in two weeks.
你躺在床上兩周了
KATE: l'm tired. - You can do it.
我累著呢 - 你可以起來
BRIAN: It's a beautiful day outside. KATE: No.
今天天氣很不錯 - 不
lt's sunny. It's gonna be good for you.
太陽很好,這對你有好處
KATE: l'm too sick. SARA: You're not too sick.
我病得很重 - 沒那么重
You're depressed. l'm not gonna feed you antidepressants...
你太消沉了,我不該給你吃抗抑郁藥的
they're gonna just make you more numb. Now. get up.
它們只會麻痹你,現(xiàn)在,起來
No. BRIAN: Hey. baby?
不 - 嘿,孩子
You want to tell me what's really wrong? - l'm tired. Don't you get that? -
你想告訴我究竟是什么事嗎? - 我累了,你沒聽見嗎
l'm sick. and l'm tired. and l'm ugly. BRIAN: Stop it.
我病了,我很累,我很丑 - 不要說了
KATE: Don't you dare tell me that l'm beautiful. because l'm not.
你不敢告訴我我很漂亮,因為我根本不漂亮
Don't you dare tell me that nobody's gonna stare at me. because they will.
你不敢說沒人會盯著我,因為他們就會
SARA: Oh. God. - l'm a freak.
噢,天哪 - 我是個畸形
Okay. that's it. BRIAN: It's okay.
好的,就這樣了 - 沒事了
BRIAN: Come here.
到這兒來
Mom?
媽媽?