Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
You can sit down if you like.
想坐就坐吧
Want something to drink?
想喝點什么嗎?
l've got...7UP. Dr. Pepper or apple juice.
我這兒有七喜,樂倍,蘋果汁
7UP. please. - 7UP.
七喜,謝謝 - 七喜
Thank you.
謝謝
So you know why you're here? - Yup.
你知道你來這兒干什么吧? - 是
Pretty scary stuff. huh?
很可怕的事情,對吧?
Well. l don't really like everyone being mad at me.
好吧,我真的不喜歡每個人都對我這么著迷
l meant having to take care of your sister all the time.
我的意思是你得無時無刻的照顧你姐姐
No. l don't mind. l like it.
不,我不介意,我喜歡
You guys get along okay?
你們相處的好嗎?
Of course. she's my sister.
當然啦,她是我姐姐
But all those operations. it's gotta be pretty crazy. right?
但是這些手術,它們相當瘋狂,是吧?
No, flo, flo, stop, stop, stop. ANNA: Ohay, ohay.
不,飛,飛,,飛,停,停,停 - 好啦好啦
Quietly. girls. This is a hospital. this is not a sorority.
安靜點,女孩們.這兒是醫院,不是女學生聯誼會
l need a urine sample. - But l don't have to go.
我要一份尿樣 - 可我不想尿尿
Well. drink something. - And l'm not thirsty.
好了,喝點東西 - 我又不渴
Listen to me. young lady. l don't like a lot of back talk.
聽著,小女士 我不喜歡一大堆空談
Drink. don't drink. l don't care. But you just better fill it.
喝不喝,我不介意,但是你最好裝滿它
What a bitch. - Right?
婊子 - 是吧?
l'll fill it.
我會裝滿它
Nice and warm. - No.
既漂亮又溫暖 - 不
You ready? KATE: All set.
準備好了? - 都好了
Oh. wait a minute.
噢,等等
Looks a little cloudy. l think l should filter it again.
看起來有點渾濁,我想得再過濾一下
Much better. What do you think?
好多了,你認為怎么樣?
You are disgusting.
你真惡心
And so are you.
你也是
Look at me. crying like an idiot.
看看我,哭得像個白癡
You're not an idiot.
你不是白癡
l see idiots every day.
我每天都能看見白癡
You're not even close.
你一點也不像
You okay?
你還好吧?
Where did you go?
你想到哪兒了?
Can l ask you something? - Shoot.
我能問你點事嗎? - 問吧
What was it like when she died?
她死時是什么樣的呢?
Who. Dina?
誰,Dina?
Yeah. l mean. what did it feel like?
是啊,我的意思是,你是什么感覺?
l'm sorry.
對不起
l shouldn't have said anything.
我不該說的
Sometimes l just think things and then say them.
有時我想什么就隨口說了出來
Did you know Dina?
你認識Dina吧?
No.
不
No? - She was older than me.
不認識? - 她比我大
l mean. l saw her on the TV and everything. but l didn't know her.
我是說我在電視和其他地方見過她,但我不了解她
Yeah.
是
Yeah. you're....
是啊,你是...
l'm real sorry. - Don't be.
我真的很抱歉 - 別這樣
There's no shame in dying.
死亡沒什么可怕