Sheldon, this is a summons.
這有張傳票Sheldon
A summons for what?
什么的傳票?
Looks like you ran a red light on Marengo Avenue 09:30 P.M. on November 16th. They got you on a traffic camera. Nice picture.
好像是十一月十六日 晚上九點三十分 你在Marengo大道上 闖了紅燈攝像頭拍下了照片拍得不賴
November 16th? Penny, that's the evening you fell in your bathtub and I had to drive you to the emergency room.
十一月十六日? Penny 這就是你在浴缸里摔倒那晚 我把你送到了急癥室
No, it isn't.
不 不是
Yes, it is.
是 就是
No, it isn't.
不 不是
Penny, I have an eidetic memory. Also, that's a picture of you in the passenger seat holding your dislocated shoulder.
佩妮 我的記憶異常牢固還有 這照片上你還坐在乘客位上抓著你脫臼那只手
Mmm, no, it isn't.
嗯 不 不是
Okay, then why is a summons for a traffic violation committed in your car, bearing your license plates, coming to me?
好吧 記錄下的是你的車 你的牌照為什么交通違規傳訊單卻寄到我這兒來了?
Okay, look, they sent me the ticket. I told them I wasn't driving and they were all, "If it wasn't you, who was it?"
好吧 他們給我寄過傳票我說不是我開的他們說 "不是你是誰?"
So you betrayed me?
然后你就出賣了我?
No!
沒有!
It wasn't a betrayal. It was more of a "I can't afford any more points on my license." I already have to buy my insurance from this place in the Cayman Islands.
根本就不算關鍵是我的駕照不能再被扣分了我已經只能跑到開曼群島去買車輛保險了(該島不限速)
But the only reason I was driving your car was because you were in distress and I was rescuing you.
但是我之所以會開車還不是因為你很難受 而我正拯救你呢
Yes, yes, look, and now you have a photo to remember that heroic day.
是啊 是啊 現在 你有這張照片來紀念那英勇的一天了
It's not that big a deal.
其實沒啥
You just go down to the court on Thursday and you pay the fine.
周四的時候 上庭繳納罰款就行了
I'm not going to pay a fine. That would imply I'm guilty.
我才不要交罰款呢交了就說明我錯了
You are guilty.
你就是錯了
That one I liked.
我喜歡那個聲音
I am not guilty. I only have a learner's permit. Penny was the When the light turned yellow she said "Go, go, go."teacher. So I went, went, went.
我沒錯 我只有一個實習駕照Penny是老師當黃燈亮的時候 她說"走 走 走"那我就開 開 開
Sheldon, I'm sorry. I'll be happy to reimburse you for the fine. You know, as soon as I get a part in a movie or my own TV series.
謝爾頓真對不起 我會補償你罰金的只要我能出演一部電影或成為連續劇的女主角
You don't need to reimburse me because I'm not paying. On Thursday, I will have my day in court and justice will be done. In fact, I'm going to begin preparing my defense right now.
你不需要補償我 我不會交的 星期四的時候 我會旗開得勝 正義會得到伸張 事實上 我現在要開始準備我的辯詞了
Okay, he's going to jail.
他會入獄的
Oh, that's right. Thursday is Stan Lee Day.
對哦 周四Stan Lee要來啊
Now you see what you've done? Because of you, we're all going to miss Stan Lee.
你明白你做了什么了? 因為你 我們都要錯過Stan Lee了
Whoa! What do you mean "All"? Well, you're my friends. You'll be standing by my side, supporting me, feeding me legal precedents, and if you had the upper body strength, carrying me out on your shoulders when I'm victorious.
呃呃呃!"所有人" 什么意思?既然你們是我朋友你們就應該站在我身邊 支持我為我援引成例并且如果你們上肢足夠有力的話在我勝訴后 應該把我扛出法庭
Yeah, okay. No.
好吧 才不呢
Are you saying that you will not stand beside me as I plead my case?
你是說 當我為自己辯護時你不會出庭支持我?
That's what I'm saying.
就是這意思
Howard?
霍華德呢?
Wow. Uh, Stan Lee, or you in court. Uh, if this was Sophie's Choice it would've been a much shorter movie. No.
呃究竟是去看Stan Lee 還是陪你上法庭呢如果這事發生在電影"蘇菲的抉擇"里電影應該很快就能結束吧 不去
Raj?
拉杰呢?
You'll be there, won't you? All right, then. My so-called friends have forsaken me. So, I guess it'll just be me and my eyewitness.
你會去的 對吧?那好吧既然我那些所謂的朋友們拋棄了我那就只有我和我的目擊證人了
Oh, balls.Please try to wear something appropriate.It won't help my case if the judge is busy trying to read the word "Juicy" scrawled across your buttocks.
天啊麻煩你穿些得體的衣服如果法官忙著想看清你屁股上的"Juicy"字樣對我勝訴一點幫助都沒有