Penny.Penny.
Penny啊Penny啊
Penny.
Penny在
That's just wrong.
這是不對的
All right, let's go.
好了 走吧
Wait, hold on.
等等 等等
Before we get to the courthouse, I'd like to call on your skills as an actress.
我們去法院之前我希望你可以發揮一下作為一名演員的水平
What is this?
什么?
I've taken the liberty of scripting your appearance on the witness stand because, let's face it, you're somewhat of a loose cannon.
我冒昧地設計了你作為證人的對白因為 讓我們面對現實吧 你總是無法預料
Now, don't worry. It's written in your vernacular.
但是不用擔心 都在用你家鄉話寫的劇本里了
So shall we rehearse?
我們來排練一下?
Do I have a choice?
我可以選擇么?
Well, of course you have a choice.
當然可以
Although we live in a deterministic universe, each individual has free will.
雖然我們生活在決定論的宇宙中但是每個人都有自由意志
Now, sit down.
坐吧
I call your attention to the events of November. Do you remember that date?
我需要你回憶十一月十六日發生的事情你還記得那天嗎?
"Darn tootin', I do."
"當然記得"
"If the court will excuse my homespun," "corn-fed Nebraskan turn of phrase."
"希望法庭能夠原諒我粗俗的""帶內布拉斯加口音的鄉下措辭"
That's excellent. Go on.
很好 繼續
"The reason that date is, like," "so totally fixed in my memory" "is that I had the privilege to be witness" "to one of the most heroic acts I've ever seen in, like, ever."
"那天之所以讓我印象" "如此深刻是因為""我很榮幸能夠見證有生以來""最英勇的行為"
"And who performed that heroic act?"
"是誰做出了那英勇的行為?"
"Why, you did, sir."
"怎么了 是你 先生"
"You. Dr. Sheldon Cooper."
"是你 Sheldon Cooper博士"
"And may I add, it is a privilege to know you."
"我必須說 能認識你真是太榮幸了"
"There's no need for compliments."
"恭維的話就不必說了"
"This court is only interested in the facts."
"法庭只看重事實"
"But it is a fact that it's a privilege to know you."
"但是能夠認識你的確是非常榮幸啊"
"Totally."
"真的"
A teardrop rolls down my cheek?! Only a suggestion.A catch in your throat would work just as well.
一滴淚珠劃過我的臉頰?! 只是個建議哽咽也可以接受
"But it is a fact"
"但是能認識你"
"that it's a privilege to know you."
"的確是非常榮幸啊"
"Totally."
"真的"
Maybe you should put on your "Juicy" pants again.
也許你還是應該穿上寫著Juicy的褲子