I can't wait to ask Stan Lee why he insists on giving all his characters first and last names that start with the same letter.
我等不及要問Stan Lee 為啥他總堅持所有角色的姓和名 都是相同字母呢
Oh, come on. Why would you do that?
哦 拜托 你想怎樣?
Bruce Banner, Reed Richards, Sue Storm, Stephen Strange, Otto Octavius, Silver Surfer, Peter Parker, oh, and worst of all, J. Jonah Jameson, Jr.
像Bruce Banner Reed Richards 像Sue Storm Stephen Strange 以及Otto Octavius Silver SurferPeter Parker 最明顯的是這個 J. Jonah Jameson, Jr.哦
Okay, I'm cutting.I'm not gonna talk to Stan Lee after you cheese him off.
好吧 我要插隊 你把Stan Lee惹毛 我就說不上話了
Hey.
嘿
Sheldon's in jail.
Sheldon進監獄了
Sheldon's in jail?!
Sheldon進監獄了?!
You called it.
你說對了
For what? - What do you think?
怎么會? - 還能怎樣?
For doing the same crap he always does, except to a judge. He has to stay in there until he apologizes.
他一向愛做糗事這次對象是法官除非他道歉否則別想出來
So tell him to apologize.
那就讓他道歉啊
Oh, gee, thanks, Leonard. That didn't occur to me. If he doesn't apologize by : he is going to spend the night in jail.
好主意 Leonard我怎么沒想到要是他在點前不道歉他今晚就要睡監獄了
Oh, no, that's terrible. Ooh, the line's moving. Gotta go. Bye.
哦 真慘 哇 隊伍往前挪了 掛了 再見
Excuse me? Excuse me, jailor?
勞駕? 勞駕 獄吏?
What?
干嗎?
I need to use the restroom.
我要用洗手間
Knock yourself out.
請便吧
That's the toilet?
那是廁所?
Well, it ain't a wishing well.
呃... 不是許愿池哦
Please tell the judge I'm ready to apologize.
告訴法官我要道歉.