Hey, Stuart.
嘿 Stuart
Oh, hey, Penny. Wow. Hi.
噢 嘿 Penny 哇噢 你好
What's going on? Nothing.
怎么了? 沒事
I'm just getting ready to close up and... head out.
我正準備收工... 出門
Ah.
啊
Cool. Got any fun plans?
棒 有什么好計劃?
Oh, yeah. Big night tonight. Gonna share a can of tuna with the cat.
噢 是的 非常之夜準備和一只貓分享金槍魚罐頭
Oh, nice.
噢 不錯
Not even my cat. I just feed it.Some nights it doesn't even show up.
不是我的貓我只是喂它 有的晚上它還不出現呢
Oh, okay.
噢 好的
Well, I was hoping, um, you could do me a favor.
呃 我在想 呃 你能不能幫我一個忙
Sure, yeah, name it.
當然 可以 說吧
Well, I'm kind of responsible for Sheldon missing Stan Lee, and I really want to make it up to him. So I was hoping you could give me his phone number so maybe I can arrange for them to meet.
呃 我得為Sheldon沒見到Stan Lee負上點責任我真的很想補償他所以希望你能給我他的電話我興許就能給他們安排個會面的機會
Oh, I'm sorry, I don't have his phone number.
噢 不好意思 我沒他的電話
Hmm. Damn. Mm. All right. Thank you.
嗯 媽的 嗯 好吧 謝謝
Mm... hmm. Wait. I have his address.
嗯... 哼等下我有他的地址
Really? Great!
真的? 太好了!
But I can't give it to you.
但我不能給你
Then why did you tell me you had it?
那你為什么告訴我你有?
I don't know. Just chatting. You're looking at a guy who could very well get stood up by a stray cat tonight.
我不知道 只是聊到了 你在看一位 今晚很可能被流浪貓放鴿子的男士
I'm sorry, Stuart. Thanks anyway.
不好意思 Stuart 不管怎樣 謝了
Mm... hmm. Wait.
嗯... 哼 等下
Yeah?
嗯?
Maybe we can make a deal.
也許我們能做個交易
What kind of deal?
什么交易?
I will give you the address if you go to my cousin's wedding with me.
我給你地址你陪我去參加我表妹的婚禮
You're extorting a date out of me?
你想敲詐我跟你約個會?
I kind of have to. The cousin who's getting married is the cousin I usually go to weddings with.
我不得不這么做 結婚的這個表妹 是我參加婚禮的固定搭檔
Can I bring Leonard?
我能帶上Leonard嗎?
Sure. What the hell.
當然 管他呢
Deal.We'll tell people he's your cousin.
一言為定我們會跟別人說他是你表哥