Why do I always have to carry the heavy stuff?
為啥總要我搬這么重的東西?
Well, it's very simple.
原因很簡單
In our ragtag band of scientists with nothing to lose, I'm the smart one, Wolowitz is the funny one, and Koothrappali is the lovable foreigner who struggles to understand our ways and fails.
在我們這群一無所有的雜牌科學家里我是聰明的那個Wolowitz是有趣的那個Koothrappali是不斷想要了解我們文化卻失敗了的那個可愛老外
That leaves you, by default, as the muscle.
而你 就被默認為出勞力的那個
One more floor, and I'd be the pulled muscle.
再多走幾層樓 我就得肌肉拉傷了
Oh, it's about time. I'm starving.
哦 終于回來了 我快餓死了
Um, well, we didn't actually get Chinese food.
呃 其實我們沒買中餐
Why not? Don't panic.
為啥? 別緊張
This is better. Oh, no.
這個更好 哦 不
You didn't trade the food for magic beans, did you?
你們該不會拿食物去換了魔法豆吧?
Of course not.
當然不是啦
And technically, magic beans would be food.
但理論上講 魔法豆的確可以作為食物
Although eating them would be quite a waste, since you could plant them, and overnight, have a giant beanstalk, which would provide enough roughage for a small city.
雖然吃起來很浪費因為你可以種植 一天后 就能收獲一個為一座小城市提供粗糧的大豆莖了
Yeah, sometimes I don't listen.
有時候我壓根沒有聽你說話
Sometimes I just watch your jaw go up and down.
有時候我只是看你的下巴做上下運動
We were on our way to the Chinese restaurant when we thought we saw Adam West, so we followed him.
我們在去中國餐館的路上看到了Adam West 然后就跟著他
Who's Adam West?
Adam West是誰?
Who's Adam West?!
Adam West是誰?!
Leonard, what do the two of you talk about after the coitus?
Leonard 你倆上完床到底都在談些啥?
My guess is, "Hey, four minutes! New record!"
我猜他們會說 "嘿 四分鐘! 新紀錄!"
That's why I'm the funny one.
所以說 我是有趣的那個
Anyway, we followed the guy to this garage sale, and they had the coolest stuff.
不管怎樣 我們跟著他去了舊貨出售 他們那兒的東西都超酷的
They were closing up.
他們剛要收攤
We got this whole box for 60 bucks.
我們花了60美元買了這一箱東西
We didn't even get to go through it all.
我們甚至都沒翻遍每一樣東西
There could be anything in here.
應有盡有
There a new girlfriend in there?
有你的新女朋友嗎?
'Cause you might need one. No.
我估計你需要一個 沒有
But there is an original final draft Ghostbusters script with actual slime stains!
但有一份沾滿泥漬的 "追鬼敢死隊"的原版最終手稿!
Oh, you're right. It's Ghostbusters 2.
哦 你說的沒錯 是"追鬼敢死隊2"的
Never mind.
不過沒關系
Oh, my God.
哦 天吶
An Alf doll.
外星人Alf(出自80年代著名情景喜劇)
When I was 11, my mother got me one to help me sleep after my dad left. I used to pretend that my dad had moved to the planet Melmac, and Alf was going to bring him back to me.
1歲時 在我爸去世后我媽幫我買了一個促進睡眠 我一直假裝我爸搬到Melmac星球上(該外星人的出生地) 然后Alf來把他還給我
But he never did.
但他沒有
Where's my daddy, puppet?
我爸呢 小木偶?
Where is he?
他人呢?
That is so sad.
太可悲了
No, what's sad is that you don't know Adam West was TV's Batman.
不 可悲的是你不知道 Adam West是演電視劇蝙蝠俠的