那個 Sheldon啊 被女孩子打是什么感覺啊?
It's not the first time.
這不是第一次了
I have a twin sister whose assaults began in utero.
我的雙胞胎姐姐在子宮里就開始襲擊我了
If only I'd had the presence of mind to reabsorb her, then I'd have a mole with hair in it instead of a tedious yearly Christmas letter.
要是當初我就用意念把她吸收了 那我臉上長顆毛痣就行了 而不必每年都收到一封無聊的圣誕賀信了
Gentlemen, have you come to the realization that the only reasonable course of action is to sell the ring and divide the money?
各位 你們有沒有意識到解決問題最合理的方法就是把戒指賣了再把錢分了?
No.
沒有
I was afraid of that.
我就怕會這樣
Go ahead.
開始吧
Greetings from Mumbai.
我在孟買 大家好
I am Raj's attorney, Venkatesh Koothrappali.
我是Raj的律師 我叫Venkatesh Koothrappali。
Also my cousin.
他也是我表哥
You brought a lawyer?
你找了個律師?
Don't answer that.
不要回答他的問題。
I'll get straight to the point.
我就直奔主題吧
My client's prepared to surrender any interest he has in the ring in exchange for two Kawasaki Jet Skis.
我的當事人表示 只要給買他兩輛川崎水上摩托的話 就愿意放棄對該枚戒指一切權力
We're not giving him two Jet Skis.
我們不會給他兩輛川崎水上摩托的
Look, we're big boys, why don't we just cut to the chase and meet in the middle?
聽著 大家都是成年人了 就直截了當各退一步吧?
One Kawasaki Jet Ski.
買一輛就好
Done and done.
就算結了
No Jet Skis.
不會買的
All right, forget the Jet Skis.
好吧 那就算了
Forget the Jet Skis?
就這樣算了?
That was our line in the sand!
跟事先說好的不一樣啊!
What happened to "tear them a new one?"
不是說要讓他們"屁滾尿流"的嗎?
What can I say?
我還能說什么?
They played hardball.
他們來硬的
We lost.
我們只能輸了
You're useless.
你這個廢物
I told you that when you hired me.
你雇我的時候我就告訴過你了
I'm signing off now.
我要下線了
Call your mother. She worries.
記得給你媽媽打電話 她很擔心你
Okay, just so you know,
好吧 提醒一下
if we're bringing in cousins who are lawyers,
如果有人要找表哥做律師
prepare for shock and awe.
小心點 很可怕很嚇人的
You know what? I am ending this.
知道嗎? 讓我來做個了斷
Penny didn't want to hold the ring anymore.
Penny不想再保管這個戒指了
She gave it to me. I have it.
她把戒指給我了 在我這
I'm sending it back.
我要把戒指送回去
Where's the ring?
跑哪去了?
You mean this ring?
你是說這個戒指嗎?
Next time be aware of your surroundings while urinating in a public men's room.
下次你在公廁解手的時候 注意一下你的周圍
Give me that.
把戒指給我
No, it's mine.
不 這是我的
It's all of ours.
是我們大家的
Okay, now, this is ridiculous! Then let go!
好吧 這太荒唐了! 那就放手啊!
I'm not letting go. You let go.
我才不松手 你松手
I say this ring belongs to the last person who can hold on.
我提議 誰最后拿到這個戒指就歸誰
Fine. But can't we go home and start this?
好啊 可是我們能不能回家再開始?
Sure.
好啊
Let go of the ring.
那你先放開戒指
All right, it starts now.
好吧 現在開始
You do realize there's a giant bug movie marathon tonight on the SyFy Channel.
你們都知道今晚科幻頻道有 巨蟲專題電影大放送吧
Wait, my laptop.
等等 我的電腦