你們知道嗎 這樣子下去沒有意義
And it wasn't when we were driving like this?
我們開車的時候還這樣不是已經沒意義了嗎?
I would advise the three of you that resistance is futile.
我建議你們就不要再頑固抵抗了 沒用的
I have endless patience.
我的耐心無極限
I once spent twoandahalf hours on hold with HewlettPackard customer service just to complain about their customer service.
有一次我花了兩個半小時 給惠普的客服打電話 投訴他們客服態度太差
You want to talk about endless patience?
是要比耐心極限嗎?
Penny made me watch all five seasons of Sex and the City.
Penny逼我看完了整整五季的"欲望都市"
There are six seasons, dude.
老兄 是六季
Oh, crap!
噢 太爛了!
No, no, no, the sixth season is great.
才不是 才不是 第六季很不錯的
We go to Paris with Carrie and get our heart broken, and then Mr. Big shows up, we don't know if we can trust him again. It's a wild ride.
看著Carrie(欲望都市女主角)去巴黎 我們的心都碎了 后來"大人物"(欲望都市男主角)出現了 我們都不知道還該不該相信他 可謂是瘋狂之旅
Door.
開門
Okay, everybody, and plié.
好吧 各位 蹲下(芭蕾舞術語)
And relevé.
起立
Whatcha doin'?
你們在干嘛?
Last one holding the ring decides its fate.
最后拿到戒指的人決定戒指的命運
I know, it sounds silly.
我知道這聽起來很傻吧
No, no, no, no, no, you are my boyfriend.
不會不會 你是我男朋友嘛
Nothing you do is silly to me.
你做的事對我來說都不傻
Thank you.
謝謝
FYI. This is a bag from Victoria's Secret.
順便告訴你下 這是我從"維多利亞的秘密"(性感內衣品牌)買來的
I'm out.
我退出
I'm sorry, Ma, I have to stay late at the office.
對不起啊 媽媽 我晚上要加班
No, he's doesn't! He's lying to you!
沒有 他不加班! 他在撒謊!
Will you be quiet?
你閉嘴好不好?
Well, if you want privacy let go of the ring. I'm so glad we came to this gentile strip club! Howard, here's more bacon to tuck into the shiksa's Gstring!
可以啊 你想要隱私權就放開戒指 我真高興我們來到這個非猶太人脫衣舞俱樂部! Howard啊 這里還有培根 你可以塞進那個不是猶太人的小姑娘的丁字褲里!
I'll call you back.
我待會再打給你
I think it's lovely you call your mommy and let her know you're going to be late for dinner. From what I know about these things, if a woman doesn't breastfeed on time, it's very uncomfortable for her boobies.
你跟你媽打電話時 樣子好可愛呦 而且她還知道你晚飯要遲到了 據我對這些事情的了解 如果一個婦女 沒能按時哺乳的話 她的胸部將會異常的難受
Don't you talk about my mother's boobies!
不許你說我媽的胸部!
If you're offended, let go off the ring and go on home to your mother's boobies.
生氣的話 就放開戒指 趕緊回家找你媽喝奶去
Excellent, excellent.
好極了 好極了
Tire each other out, the ring will be mine.
把人都支走 戒指就是我的了
Howard, why don't you go after Raj's mother?
Howard 你怎么不去追Raj的媽媽?
Why don't we go after your mother?
你咋不去追你媽?
Go ahead. I have no illusions about my mother. She is a kind, loving, religiously fanatical rightwing Texan with a slightly out of scale head and a mild Dr. Pepper addiction.
無所謂我對我媽又沒有幻想她是一個善良 慈愛頭部稍微有點大的對"樂倍"飲料輕微上癮 和對宗教狂熱的右翼德克薩斯州人。