We're going to clean it up and make it pretty.My own.My love.My precious.
要清洗干凈 讓它光彩奪目我一個人的("魔戒"中古魯姆臺詞)我的愛 我的寶貝
Where's the ring?
戒指呢?
It's in a FedEx box on its way back to where it came from.
已經裝進聯邦快遞箱子 寄回來處了
The fires of Mount Doom?
末日火山的烈焰里嗎?
Peter Jackson's office in New Zealand.It wasn't ours.
Peter Jackson在新西蘭("魔戒"拍攝地)的辦公室已經不是我們的了
You quit the game! You had no right to take it.
你已經退出了游戲! 你沒有權利做這些
I came in here, you guys were all sleeping. The ring was on the floor. No one was touching it.
我走進屋 你們都睡著了戒指在地板上 又不在你們手里
Well, so then we start the game over until there's a winner.
哦 那就重新開始 直到決出贏家
There wasn't ever going to be a winner. There was going to be a selfish, petty person with a ring and three people who used to be his friend. Is that really what you guys want?
不是任何事情 都要分出輸贏來 不然結果只能是 一個自私可憐的家伙贏得戒指 剩下三個曾是他朋友的輸家 這就是你們想要的嗎?
Cause if it is, fine. I don't want anything to do with you. And I don't know what happened in that bathroom, but I am not cleaning it up!
如果真是這樣的話 也很好 反正我也不想再跟你們摻和了 還有 我不清楚浴室里到底發生了什么 反正我是不會去清掃的!
My precious...
我的寶貝...
Give us the precious!
把寶貝還來!
Give me! Give me! Get off of me!
給我! 給我! 放開我!
Give me the ring! It's mine!
還我戒指! 我的!
Ugh, gotta go back to dating dumb guys from the gym.
唉 還是像過去那樣 跟健身房的蠢人們搞對象好了
Give it to me!
放手 給我!
Give me the ring!
把戒指還給我!
I said give it to me!
快松開 不松我咬你!
It's mine!
我的!