Penny: Here's your soup.
給你湯。
Sheldon: Chicken?
雞湯?
Penny: Yes.
是的。
Sheldon: With the little stars?
帶著小星星?
Penny: Yes.
是的。
Sheldon: Heated to 180 degrees?
加熱到180度?
Penny: Why don't I pour it in your lap and you can tell me?
要不我倒在你腿上然后你再告訴我?
Sheldon: You don't have to be mean. I'm sick.
你沒必要這么刻薄。我病了。
Penny: Yeah, well, I'm sick, too.
是啊,呃,我也病了。
Sheldon: Not my problem. I just don't understand how this happened to me. I'm scrupulous about my hygiene. I regularly disinfect my hands, and I avoid contact with other people on general principle.
不關我事。我只是不理解這怎么發生在我身上的。我對衛生很仔細的。我經常給手消毒,并且一般我避免和他人接觸。
Penny: I don't know what to tell you, Sheldon.
我不知道該告訴你什么,Sheldon。
Sheldon: Oh, Penny, thank you!
噢,Penny,謝謝!
Penny: You're welcome.
不用謝。
Sheldon: It's you! I touched you!
是你! 我碰過你!
Penny: Happy Valentine's Day.
情人節快樂。
Raj: Oh, my goodness, look at this room Champagne! Roses! Oh! And little chocolates! This is going to be the best Valentine's Day ever.
噢,上帝,看看這房間。香檳!玫瑰! 噢!還有小巧克力!這將會是最棒的情人節。
Leonard: Yeah, I forgot about all this.
是啊,我都忘記了。
Raj: But I never will.
但是我永遠不會。