See? You hurt his feelings.
看到沒 你傷他的心了
Ah- Well, if it toughens him up a little bit then-
要是這能讓他變得堅強點
Oh, geez. He's picking flowers.
媽 他去采野花了
Manny's very passionate, just like his father.
曼尼是個多情種 和他爹一樣
My first husband- he's very handsome, but too crazy.
我的前夫 風度翩翩 但太瘋狂了
It seemed like all we did was fight and make love,
我們不是在吵架就是在做愛
fight and make love, fight and make love.
吵架 做愛 吵架 做愛
One time, I'm not kidding you, we fell out the window together.
說真的 有一次 我們從窗口摔下去了
Which- Which one were you doing?
你們當時到底在做什么
I'm hearing this for the first time.
我也是第一次聽說
This doesn't worry you?
你不擔心嗎
She barely slept on the plane and she's still wide awake.
她在飛機上就沒怎么睡 現在還很清醒
Oh, stop worrying. I can't.
別想多了 不想才怪
That- That orphanage was all women.
那個孤兒院里都是女人
Maybe she just- she can't fall asleep unless she feels a woman's shape.
也許離開女性柔軟的懷抱 她就睡不著
I guess that's possible. So here.
有可能 那你抱著她
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
你這話是什么意思
Yes,
沒錯
I've gained a few extra pounds while we were expecting the baby,
在等待領養孩子的期間 我是長胖了一點
which has been very difficult.
過程相當艱辛
But apparently your body
但顯然你的身體會
does a nesting, very maternal, primal thing...
產生一些母性的本能反應
where it retains nutrients-
來儲存養分
some sort of molecular physiology thing.
像是分子生理學那類的
But that's science.
那是科學事實
You can't- You can't fight it, so-
人類 根本無力抵抗