Hi. Hey, you must be Dylan.
你好 你一定是迪蘭吧
Hey. Dylan. Yeah. -I'm Haley's mother.
是的 迪蘭 我是海莉的媽媽
Come on. Let's go. Okay. Um-
我們走吧 那個
Hang on one second.
等一下
Dylan, you're still in high school?
迪蘭 你還在念高中嗎
Yeah, I'm a senior. A senior. Okay. Cool.
是 我高三了 高三 很好
Hey, Phil. Sweetie. Honey. He is Dylan, and he is a senior.
菲爾 親愛的 這是迪蘭 他讀高三
You have to scare him.
你得給他個下馬威
Let me meet this "Playa."
讓我瞧瞧這個花心大少
Phil Dunphy, yo.
在下菲爾·鄧菲
It's like that. You just- You just stare down at 'em,
就是這樣 你只需死盯著他們看
let the eyes do the work.
用眼神中的殺氣震住他們
Your mouth might be saying, "Hey, we cool,"
你嘴上說著 沒問題
but your eyes are like, "No, we not."
可你的眼神說 才怪
"Nice to meet you." "No, it's not."
很高興見到你 才怪
"It's all good."
挺不錯嘛
"No, it's not."
才怪
Okay, I see you two guys- Wait, wait, wait.
我看你倆已經 等一下
You two-
你們倆
You two keep it real, know what I mean, son?
你倆要坦誠相待 懂嗎 小子
Not really.
不太懂
Please, stop. That's cool.
求求你 別說了 沒事