I'm not saying anything.You're saying everything.
我沒別的意思 你就是話里有話
Count to three. One, two-
數到3 1 2
Three. Okay.
3 好吧
Oh, Cam. This is beautiful. Oh, my God. Do you love it?
小卡 真美 我的天 你喜歡嗎
Yes, I-
當然 我
What the hell is that?
這是什么玩意
I had Andre do it while we were gone.
我讓安珠爾趁我們不在時畫的
Is that us, with wings?
那是我倆嗎 還有翅膀
We're floating above her, always there to protect her.
我們在她的上方 永遠守護著她
Okay. Well, that's reassuring, right, Lily?
這真讓人心安 對吧 莉莉
Yes, we tore you away from everything you know,
我們把你從熟悉的環境中搶出來
but don't worry, things are normal here.
可別擔心 新環境一切"正常"
Your fathers are floating fairies.
你的大爸二爸可是飛天小精靈哦
No, can you call Andre,
不行 你能叫安珠爾
have him paint something a little less gay?
重新畫點不那么基情的東西嗎
By the way, we need to stop having friends
另外 我們也該少和安珠爾往來
with names like Andre.
他名字也太娘了
Redheaded dad is angry daddy. No, I'm not.
紅發老爹怒火旺盛 我才不是
Yes, you are.
你就是
Even Pepper pointed it out on the way home from the airport.
回來的路上 連胡嬌都看出來了
Okay, that's another one- Pepper.
你看 又一個娘氣的名字 胡嬌
Okay, what's up?
你到底怎么不爽
All right, look. I-
好吧 聽著
I- I never told my family we were adopting a baby.
我還沒有告訴家里領養孩子的事
And... I know.
而且 我知道
You do? Yeah, and I don't blame you. I know your family.
你知道 我不怪你 我了解你家人
You'd tell 'em. They'd say something judgmental.
你一告訴他們 他們就開始說三道四
Exactly. You'd get mad.
就是這樣 然后你就會生氣
I know. And then something that's supposed to be nothing but joyful
沒錯 當爹本該是一件喜事
suddenly turns into this huge fight.
轉眼就變成一團混戰
And who wants a big, emotional scene like that?
誰愿意讓事情變得一團糟呢
Thank you. Thank you.
謝謝 謝謝
I'm so- I'm so relieved you understand.
你能理解我 真是讓我松了一口氣
I invited them over for dinner tonight.
所以我邀請了他們今晚來吃飯