Brenda Feldman.
布蘭達·費爾曼
What is that? A poem I have written for Brenda Feldman.
你拿的什么 我為布蘭達·費爾曼寫的詩
Of course it is.
不用想也知道
I put my thoughts into words and now my words into action.
我將心事化為文字 將文字用于行動
Hey, I'll give you 50 bucks not to do this.
你取消行動的話 我就給你50塊錢
I'm 11 years old. What am I gonna do with money?
我才11歲而已 要那么多錢干什么
What are you gonna do with a 16-year-old?
你這年紀要16歲的花姑娘又能干什么
He's like a bullfighter. Mmm. You ever see a bullfight?
他就像個斗牛士 你見過斗牛嗎
I can't watch this. You're in such a bad mood.
我看不下去了 我知道你心情不好
And I know why. It's because that man thought you were my father.
我也知道原因 因為那人以為你是我爸爸
No. Yes.
不是的 就是
No. When you say "No" like that, it's always "Yes."
不是 你這樣否認時 就代表是
Come on. We're in the mall.
別這樣 我們都到商場了
Let's get you, like, some younger clothes.
給你買點年輕的衣服吧
There's a store there. I don't need any younger clothes.
那邊有家店 我不需要年輕的衣服
And I don't care what some jackass
我也不在乎那些
in a pair of ripped jeans thinks about me.
穿著破牛仔褲的混蛋如何看我
Good. You shouldn't.
沒錯 你不用在乎他們
You should only care what I think.
你只要在乎我的想法就行了
I love you, and I don't care how old you are.
我愛你 我不在意你的年紀
So stop being a gloomy goose and stop being so hard on Manny.
所以別郁悶了 對曼尼也別那么兇
The only reason I'm hard on Manny...
我對曼尼嚴格只是因為
Is just because I don't wanna see him make a fool of himself.
我不想讓他出洋相
And I can smell that hair goo of his from here.
我從這兒都能聞到他的發膠味了
Look, I don't know what's gonna happen to him over there.
我不知道他那里會發生什么
But you're his family now, and that means only one thing-
可你是他的家人 這就意味著
You be the wind in his back, not the spit in his face.
你只可背后送春風 不可當面唾其臉
What? -It's something my mom always says.
啥玩意 -這是我媽常掛嘴邊的話
It's gorgeous in Spanish.
用西班牙語說很華麗的
Look, he's there.
瞧 他來了