Uh, can you shut the door, please?
你能把門帶上嗎
Actually, we're just gonna go ahead and leave that open.
我們還是讓門開著吧
Why?
為啥
Because I have, uh, seen this little show before-
因為這種場景我見多了
Lying on the bed with a tall senior.
和高大的學長共臥一塌
One minute you're just friends, watching Falcon Crest,
上一秒還只是一起看《鷹冠莊園》的朋友
and the next you're lying underneath the air hockey table
下一秒你們就鉆進游戲桌下
with your bra in your pocket.
寬衣解帶了
Mom!
媽媽
You hit my bone! It was an accident!
你打到我的骨頭了 純屬意外
I thought you were my friend! I am your friend.
我以為你是我哥們呢 我是啊
Dad! Dad, Dad. You have got to talk to Mom.
爸爸 你必須和媽媽談談
She is, like, completely freaking out and embarrassing me!
她簡直是瘋了 而且丟盡了我的臉
Honey, your mom isn't always as cool about things as-
寶貝 你媽是不像你爸那么通情達理
What is with this thing?
這玩意怎么回事啊
My dad.
我爸
Uh, my dad still isn't completely comfortable with this.
我爸對這事還是不太習慣
Um- He-He still does this thing. It's been five years now.
已經過了5年了 他還是無法完全接受
And he still does this thing where he announces himself...
每次他要進入我和小卡在的房間時
before walking into any room we're in...
他都會先喊一聲
just to make sure he doesn't have to ever see us kiss.
以防撞見我和小卡親嘴
Wish my mother had that system.
要是我媽也有這個習慣就好了
Remember? - Not now.
還記得嗎 -以后再說
I still can't believe you did this to me.
我真不敢相信你這么對我
Would you get in the spirit of things? It's a celebration.
你能高興點嗎 這是個慶祝會啊