Oh, God.
天啊
Okay, I'm gonna go get Lily ready. Okay.
我去給莉莉打扮一下 好
And I want you to just come straight out with All right.
我要你對他們實話實說 好吧
Okay. You can do this.
聽話 你能做到的
Yeah. Sports guy chest bump.
來個運動員式的撞胸
No. Sports guy chest bump.
不要 來撞一個
Cam. Oh! All right. Go - Do it.
小卡 好了 上吧
Sorry.
抱歉
How are you? Hi, guys. Hey.
你好啊 大家好啊
That looks good. Oh, thank you. Thanks.
看起來很美味啊 謝謝
Don't thank us. Open it. Dad is coming right behind.
不用謝 打開吧 爸爸后腳馬上就到
Knock, knock! We're here. Coming in!
有人嗎 我們要進來了
Don't worry, Dad. Nothing gay going on here.
別擔心爸爸 我們沒在里面搞基
May I take your multicolored coat and bejeweled cap?
能幫你脫下這繽紛外套和閃亮小帽嗎
Yeah. Yeah. Hey, Jay.
拿去吧 杰你好啊
Gloria, hi. Hi.
你好 歌洛莉亞 你好
How are you? Hi, Dad. Hi, Gloria. How are you?
老爸你還好嗎 歌洛莉亞 你好
Oh, what a beautiful dress. Ay, thank you, Phil.
裙子真漂亮 謝謝你 菲爾[摸摸]
Okay.
好吧
Oh, hey, Phil.
菲爾
That's how she says "Phil." Not "Feel." Phil.
她是叫你名字 不是要你去摸
So how was your trip? It was good. It was good actually.
旅行怎么樣 挺好的 真的
But, um, about that, I- I
關于這事
have something that I need to tell you guys.
我有些事要告訴你們
Um- Uh, we didn't just go to Vietnam for pleasure.
我們去越南不光是為了旅游
We, uh, kind of have some big news.
我們有重要消息宣布
Oh, God. If Cam comes out here with boobs, I'm leaving.
天啊 要是小卡隆了胸 我立馬走人
Dad. I hope he didn't embarrass you, Mom.
爸爸 我希望你的家長沒讓你覺得丟人 媽
Oh, don't mind her. Haley had her first boy over today...
別管她 海莉今天首次帶男生回家
And Phil shot him.
菲爾就給了他一槍