We adopted a baby.
我們領養了一個寶寶
Her name is Lily.
她名叫莉莉
Exciting! Just turn it off.
激動吧 停下來
I can't turn it off. It's who I am.
我停不下來 這就是我的個性
The music. Oh, yes, the music.
我是說音樂 關音樂啊
Come say hi to Lily.
來和莉莉打招呼吧
Ay, miren a la princesita.
看看這個小公主
The little princess.
真是個小公主
She's so cute! Thank you.
她好可愛 多謝夸獎
Let me see her. Let me see her.
讓我看看 讓我看看
Hi there, Lily.
你好啊 莉莉
"Lily." Isn't that gonna be hard for her to say?
莉莉 對她來說不是很難發音嗎
Phil. Excuse me.
菲爾打住 我說
Okay, I-I-I know that I said I thought this was a bad idea.
我知道我說了領養這個主意很糟糕
But, uh, what do I know?
可我又懂什么呢
I mean, it's not like I wrote the book on fatherhood.
我也不是個模范父親
Been trying all my life to get it right. I'm still screwing up.
一輩子都想做好爸爸 可我還是搞砸了
Right, Manny? I wrote a song about it in the car.
對吧曼尼 我在車上為此寫了首歌
Of course you did.
意料之中
Anyway, I'm happy for you.
不管怎樣 我為你們感到高興
And, uh, you should know that, uh,
你們要知道
I'm not here to spit in your face,
我不是來唾你們臉的
I'm here to... blow at your back.
我是來給你們 吹吹后背春風的