hey.
嗨
Nice bike,sally.
單車不錯啊 Sally
Dad!
老爸!
Come on. He looks like little bo peep on that thing.
在那上面 他看起來就像小波皮(little bo peep 著名童謠 女性形象)
Actually,not for long. He's getting a new bike this afternoon.
不會太久的 他今天下午就會有新車了
I am? Mm-hmm.
真的嗎? 當然
He is?
是嗎?
Sometimes a man's gotta put his foot down
有時候 做爸爸的得下定決心
And do what a man's gotta do.
做男人該做的事
And if the old lady don't like it...
要是做媽媽的不高興...
Honey?
親愛的?
...That's too damn bad.
...那就不關我事了
Yes! Who's excited,huh?
寶寶很高興 是吧?
Cam,come on. Hurry up.We're gonna be late.
Cam 快點 要不我們會遲到的
It's a toddler play class,not a flight to cabo.
就一帶小孩的班嘛 又不是去卡波的飛機
We're gonna be judged enough as the only gay parents there.
作為唯一一對基佬父母 別人已經帶有色眼鏡看我們了
I don't want to be the late ones,too.
我不想還被人背后議論我們遲到
Wow. Paisley and pink.
蘇格蘭渦紋旋尼加粉色T恤?
Was there something wrong with the fishnet tank top?
怎么不穿網眼背心?
Obviously not... I'm wearing it underneath.
沒問題啊... 我穿里面呢
Kidding. Just chill,please.
開玩笑啦 不要激動嘛
I'm sorry. I just want to make a good first impression.
抱歉 我就想給大家留個好印象
You mean you want to fit in and not terrify the villagers?
你意思是 你愿意合群 不恐嚇大家?
No,hey,come on. Today is about lily,all right?
別開玩笑了 權當為了Lily 好嗎?
We... her future best friend might be in that class,
她未來的好朋友可能就在里面
And I don't want to rub anyone the wrong way.
我可不想和別的家長起摩擦
Can you please just...Change your shirt?
你能...換件T恤嗎?
Fine. You know what?
好吧 這樣吧
I'll just go put on a pair of khakis,maybe a polo shirt,
我去換條卡其褲 搭件polo衫
And everybody will think We're a couple straight golfing buddies
這樣每個人就會認為我們是高球伙伴
Who just decided to have a kid together.
只是剛剛決定領養個孩子