I'm hip. I- I surf the Web.
我酷斃了 我會上網
I text. "LOL"- Laugh out loud.
我會發短信 LOL 大聲笑
"OMG"- Oh, my God.
OMG---餓滴神
"WTF"- Why the face?
WTF意思是苦逼臉
Um, you know, I know all the dances to High School Musical, so-
《歌舞青春》里所有的舞我都會跳
We're all in this together *
*我們現在歡聚一堂*
Yes, we are*
*沒錯*
We're all stars Something, something you know it*
*我們都是大明星 *
Mom! Dad! What happened?
媽 爸 什么事
Luke just shot me! I didn't mean to.
盧克用槍射我 我不是故意的
Are you okay? No.
你沒事吧 有事
The little bitch shot me.
這小賤人用槍射我
Language! They're only plastic BBs. It was an accident.
別說臟話 只是塑料槍 這是意外
What did I tell you would happen if you got him a gun?
早就告訴你 給他槍就會出事
Deal with this. Buddy, uncool.
你看著辦吧 老弟 不對哦
That's it? That's- No, no, no, no.
就這樣 不行 不行
The agreement was that if he shoots someone, you shoot him.
我們說好他用槍射了別人 你就得射他的
We were serious about that? Yes, we were.
我們當時是認真的嗎 當然是真的
And now you have to follow through.
所以你現在要按說好的執行
I'm so sorry. Liar.
對不起 再裝