I've wanted to tell her off for the last six weeks.
那話我6周來一直想對她說來著
I'm Josh. Ryan's dad.
我叫喬希 萊恩的爸爸
Hi, I'm Gloria Pritchett. Manny's mother.
我叫歌洛莉亞 曼尼的媽媽
Oh, and this must be your dad. - Her dad?
這是你父親吧 -她父親?
Yeah. No, no. That's funny.
是啊 不 不是 真搞笑
Actually, no, I'm her husband.
其實 我是她老公
Don't be fooled by the, uh-
別被外表騙了
Give me a second here.
稍等
Who is a good girl? Who's that?
誰是乖寶寶 是誰啊
Who's that?
是誰啊
Oh, she's adorable. Oh, thank you.
她真可愛 謝謝
Hi, precious. Hello.
你好 小公主
Uh, we just, uh- We just adopted her from Vietnam.
我們剛從越南領養(yǎng)了她
And we're bringing her home for the first time, huh?
這是我們第一次帶她回家
She's an angel. You and your wife must be thrilled.
她像個小天使 你們夫妻倆一定很激動
Sorry, sorry, sorry. Daddy needed snacks.
抱歉 我來晚了 老爹去買點心了
So, what are we talking about?
大家在聊什么呢
Uh, we have been together for- guh, five- five years now?
我們在一起已經...5年了吧?
And, uh, we just- we decided we really wanted to have a baby.
我們非常想要一個孩子
So, we had initially asked one of our
一開始 我們想找一個
lesbian friends to be a surrogate, but-
女同性戀朋友做代孕母親
Then we figured, they're already mean enough.
后來又想 她們平時就夠刻薄了
Can you imagine one of 'em pregnant? Pregnant, no.
你能想象她們懷孕后會如何變本加厲嗎
No, thank you. Ick.
還是算了吧 想想就怕