Buddy. Why do you keep getting stuck like this?
兄弟 你怎么老是卡在這里面
I thought I could get out this time.
我以為這次能拔出來呢
I'm just gonna say it. He needs to be checked by a specialist.
我直說了吧 他得去檢查一下智商
There. Be free.
好了 你自由了
Excalibur.
亞瑟王之劍拔出來了
I'm having a friend over today. Who?
今天我有朋友來家里玩 誰啊
Uh, you don't know him. Him? Him?
你不認識他 他?
Ooh, a boy. You gonna kiss him?
哇 男生 你會和他親嘴嗎
Shut up. Easy. Easy.
閉嘴 別激動 別激動
Yeah, shut up! No, you shut up!
閉嘴 你才閉嘴
Luke, Alex, why don't you take it outside, okay?
盧克和艾麗克斯 你們倆出去解決好嗎
And do what?
怎么解決
Fight in the sun. It'll be a nice change. Haley.
在太陽下決斗 不錯吧 海莉
I'm kidding. Who's the boy?
我逗你們玩呢 是誰要來
His name is Dylan.
他叫迪蘭
I might as well tell him not to come...
我還是別讓他來算了
Because you guys are just going to embarrass me again.
不然你們又得讓我丟臉
Sweetie, hang on a second.
親愛的 等等
You're 15, and it's the first time you've had a boy over.
你15歲了 還是第一次有男生來家里
I'm bound to be a little surprised,
我是有點小吃驚
but I'm not gonna embarrass you.
可我不會讓你丟臉的
I better charge the camcorder.
我去給攝像機充好電
I'm kidding. Come on. Who are you talking to?
逗你玩呢 別這樣 也不看看我是誰