Kids, breakfast! kids.
孩子們 吃早飯了 孩子們
Phil, would you get them?
菲爾 把他們叫下來好嗎
Yeah. Just a sec.Kids!
好 等下 孩子們
That is Okay.
這真是 算了
Kids? Get down here!
孩子們 快下來
Why are you guys yelling at us when we're way upstairs?
我們遠在樓上 你們喊也沒用
Just text me. All right. That's not gonna happen.
發短信就行了 那是不可能的
And, wow! You're not wearing that outfit.
你不能穿這套衣服出門
What's wrong with it?
這衣服怎么了
Honey, do you have anything to say
親愛的 對你女兒這條裙子
to your daughter about her skirt? Sorry.
有什么意見嗎 不好意思
Oh, yeah. That looks really cute, sweetheart. Thanks.
挺可愛的嘛 寶貝 謝了
No. It's way too short.
不行 這裙子太短了
People know you're a girl.
大家知道你是女生
You don't need to prove it to them.
沒必要穿這么少給他們看
Luke got his head stuck in the banister again.
盧克又把頭卡在欄桿里了
I got it. Where's the baby oil?
我去吧 嬰兒油在哪兒
It's on our bedside tab- I don't know. Find it.
在我們床頭的 我不知道 你自己找
Come on!
拜托
I was out of control growing up.
我在成長期間很皮
There, you know? I said it.
你看 我坦白了
I-I just don't want my kids...
我只是不想讓我的孩子
to make the same bad mistakes I made.
犯我一樣的錯
I-If Haley never wakes up on a beach in Florida, half-naked,
只要海莉沒有半裸著在佛羅里達沙灘上醒來
I've done my job.
我就完成任務了
Our job. Right.
我倆的任務 對
I've done our job.
我就算完成了我倆的任務