What's wrong with you guys?
你們怎么回事?
No, Albert. Albert!
不 Albert Albert!
Ted! Don't just lay there, get up and get him! Ted!
不要光躺在那兒 起來抓住它
Albert. Get back here! Albert
快回來
My Cinderella wedding is ruined!
我的灰姑娘式的婚禮完全被你們給毀了!
I'm sorry. But I didn't want a pig. I told the wife, I said, "Get a little..."
抱歉 我也不想要一只豬啊 我警告過我夫人 我說 "買一只..."
- So this is your pig? - It's my little boy's pig.
- 原來這是你的豬? - 不是 是我兒子的
He want... Albert! Get down, Albert!
他想... Albert 下來 Albert!
Get him!
抓住它!
Albert!
Albert!
No!
不要!
Daddy!
爸爸!
Rise and shine.
陽光明媚
We got to roll. Time to go.
我們得快點 該出發了
Ah!
啊!
There's a gas station 40 miles up the road.
沿著這條路走 40公里處有一個加油站
Got to get some food in you. Who's up for pigs in a blanket?
去弄點吃的來 誰想吃毯子里的豬?
What?
什么?
No, I'm not...
不是 我不是...
Okay, whatever.
好了 隨便吧
They're gonna have one wild wedding video.
他們的結婚錄像肯定亂透了
What a night.
真是一個糟糕的晚上
At least we know when times are rough, the Porters know how to rally together.
至少讓我們見識了服務員處理緊急情況的能力
- Right? - Yeah.
- 是不? - 對
That's right. The Porters will rally.
對極了 服務員會處理的
I don't believe it!
我真不敢相信!
Shiver me timbers.
真沒想到
In the words of my favorite ride ever, "It's a small world after all."
用我最喜歡的一句話來說 "世界可真小"