- What are you guys doing here? - Well, me and the little "cowgirl"
- 你們在這兒干什么? - 我和我的小牛仔妞
just picking up a dozen donuts before we hit the "rodeo."
剛買一打甜甜圈 準備上路呢
What about you?
你們呢?
We just had a little trouble with the car.
我們車出了點狀況
Well, new friend, your luck just changed.
哈哈 新朋友 你們走運了
We wish you a Merry Christmas
祝你圣誕快樂
We wish you a Merry Christmas
祝你圣誕快樂
We wish you a Merry Christmas
祝你圣誕快樂
And a Happy New Year
新年快樂
I just love Christmas carols. Don't you?
我愛死圣誕歌了 你們呢?
Just give me a chorus of Joy to the World,
只要給我一段節日歌合唱
and I'm as mad as a hatter!
我就會超級瘋狂
- They're crazy. - I know.
- 他們瘋了 - 我知道
So, JP, looking forward to the big day?
長官 你是不是也很期待那個重要的日子?
What day is that?
什么日子?
The day our precious little ones "Shuffle off to Buffalo."
孩子們離家去水牛城的那天
I gotta tell you, this road trip
實話跟你說 這是Wendy和我無數次旅行中
has been the greatest experience for Wendy and I.
最難忘的一次
I mean, there's just so much to talk about.
我是說 我們有這么多共同話題
Yeah, it's like we're getting to know each other all over again.
是啊 就像我們重新開始認識對方一樣
Getting to know you
重新開始認識你
- Jinx! - Jinx!
- 霉人! - 霉人!
Getting to know all about you
重新開始認識你們所有人
Getting to like you
開始喜歡你
Getting to hope you like me
并且希望你喜歡我
- I like you. - I like you, too!
- 我愛你 - 我也愛你
It was an itsy-bitsy teeny-weeny yellow polka-dot bikini
那是件小小的圓點比基尼