Room service. I got cookies for the...
客房服務 我為大家帶了來自... 的餅干
Oh, no!
哦 不!
- Trey, stay put. The pig's gone crazy. - Albert, get back here! - Trey
呆那兒別動 那豬瘋了 - Albert 回來
Albert! Get the pig! Get the pig! Albert!
快抓住它! 快抓住它!
Where'd he go? Where'd he go?
它去哪兒了? 它去哪兒了?
Little Houdini pig.
這只會魔法的小豬
Oh!
啊!
There he is!
它在那兒!
Looks like we got ourselves a wedding crasher.
似乎我們得做回婚禮的不速之客了
I'm on it.
我去抓它
Settle down. Settle down. Thank you, thank you.
安靜 安靜 謝謝
to my little angel and my new son-in-law, Ted.
我的小天使和我女婿Ted干杯
At this time I'd like to make a toast
現在 讓我們為
And, Teddy, you had better take care of my little girl. Teddy
你一定要照顧好我的女兒
Because she is an angel
因為她是一個...
Pig!
豬!
Pig.
豬
Excuse me?
你說什么?
Pudding!
寶貝!
- Daddy! - Get that pig!
- 爸爸! - 快抓住那只豬
Get it! Get it! Get it!
抓住它! 抓住它! 快抓住它!