- What are you doing? - Making coffee.
- 你要干嘛? - 沖咖啡
Caffeine is a drug. You don't take drugs. End of story.
咖啡因就是毒藥 你不能吸毒 這個不容反抗
Dad, why do you insist on treating me like a child?
爸爸 為什么你老是把我當小孩?
Because according to the law, you are one.
因為你還沒到法定成人年紀
How's it going?
怎樣?
Think you got enough stuff, Melanie?
你帶的東西可真充足 Melanie?
"Passion." She better not...
"激素" 她最好沒有...
through the next few days.
將有持續陣雨
Thanks, Nick, sounds like we have a rainy week ahead,
謝謝 Nick 這個星期似乎都要下雨了
so don't forget your umbrellas.
出門要記得帶雨傘哦
And after the break, how coffee makes you smarter.
廣告之后 我們來談談咖啡是怎樣使你變得更聰明的
It had to be you
一定是你
It had to be you
一定是你
$ 10,000.
1萬美元
I wandered around
我四處尋覓
And finally found the somebody who...
終于找到了...
Dad! Dad!
爸爸! 爸爸!
- What is it? - Dad, it's an emergency.
- 怎么了? - 緊急情況
- Where's the fire? - There's something wrong with Albert.
- 哪里著火了? - 不是 是Albert出狀況了
Just guessing, but he might have eaten all the coffee beans you threw away.
不知道 它好像把你丟的咖啡豆給吃了
What's up with him?
它怎么了?