Here you go.
來 你的行李
Look, Doug. I really appreciate this, man. Doug
真的很感激你能帶我們一程
Can I help you out with gas money, anything?
我們幫你分擔點油錢 或者其他的嗎?
- Gas money? - Yeah.
- 油錢? - 是啊
We charge hugs in this family.
我們家以擁抱做油錢
One more for luck!
討個好運再來一個!
- Thank you. - You mean...
- 謝謝 - 你是說...
So long, farewell
再見了 再見了
Auf Wiedersehen, adieu
再見了 再會
Adieu, adieu
再會 再會
To you and you and you
大家再見
- See you! - Bye! I call shotgun!
- 再見! 再見! - 拜拜! 我坐前排!
Goodbye
再見
Goodbye
再見
Goodbye
再見
- Goodbye. - Goodbye.
- 再見 - 再見
Au revoir! - Adieu!
再見 - 再見
- See you! Jinx! - See you! Jinx!
- 再見! 霉人! - 再見! 霉人!
So... We missed the bus.
公車已經開走了...
But I did manage to get us a seat on a tour bus.
但是我設法在觀光車上找了幾個位子
And you know that you're the only one
你是唯一一個
To say
說
Okay
真棒
Yeah, this is much better.
哈哈 這確實好多了
It's just one semester.
我只是去一個學期
It's not like I'm getting a Japanese citizenship.
又不是要去做日本公民
You want to go halfway around the world,
你想要穿越半個地球
and I have to learn about it in a stranger's car?
卻直到在那陌生人的車里我才知道這件事
I'm just disappointed.
我只是很失望