You're just going to make a left down Maples,
麻煩你前面到楓樹林那左拐
three blocks and we're there. Thank you.
三個站臺后我們就到了 謝謝你
Dad, do you think that Grandma still knows we're coming?
爸爸 你認為奶奶知道我們要來嗎?
Well, I didn't call her. But it's not like she's going anywhere.
嗯 我沒有跟她聯系 但她好像不會去哪吧
Just remember, she's an old woman now.
要知道 她現在老了
She's not as light on her feet.
走路不再那么輕便了
Oh, yeah!
哦 耶!
- It's my son! - Not the control freak!
- 我兒子來了! - 控制狂!
Hide!
藏起來!
- We've got to get out of here. - No, not there!
- 我們得離開這 - 不 不是那!
Oh!
哦!
Come on. What's on your mind? That won't work.
快點 你想什么啊? 那不管用的
If you're ever in Okinawa...
歡迎你們來Okinawa(日本沖繩)...
- Goodbye! - Bye!
- 再見! - 再見!
Bye!
再見!
You know they're gonna have that song in their head for the rest of their life.
相信他們后半生都會記得那首歌的
Everybody needs a little Double Dutch in their life.
人一生中都要有點奇妙的事情
That's right, that's right.
是的 是的
Oh, wow. Here we are. Home sweet home.
哇哦 我們到了 溫馨的家啊