- Good night. - Get some rest.
- 晚安 - 去休息吧
The gazelle daughter remains at its father's side,
羚羊女兒還在它父親的旁邊
seeking protection and security,
尋求保護和安全感
for if it veers off, it becomes vulnerable to a myriad of predators.
因為一旦她離群 就會很容易受到無數肉食動物的襲擊
What are you doing, gazelle? Stay with your daddy.
你在干嗎 小羚羊? 快去跟住你爸爸啊
Without the parent's guidance, the offspring are at the mercy
離開了父母的保護 小生靈就會身陷
of the harsh and unforgiving animal universe.
殘酷無情的動物世界
Let's watch as the cheetah rips the little gazelle's head clean off.
我們看到了小羚羊被非洲獵豹咬斷頭顱
Poor little gazelle, you should have stayed with your father.
可憐的小羚羊 你應該呆在你父親旁邊的
- Hello? - Who's this?
- 喂? - 你是誰?
- It's Chris. - Chris? What are you doing there?
- 我是Chris - Chris? 你在那干嘛?
Duh, I live here.
啊 我就住在這的
Where's Melanie?
Melanie呢?
I don't know. I think she's in the shower.
我不知道 我想她可能在洗澡呢
Hey. Hey, Bobbi.
嘿 嘿 Bobbi
Can you check and see if Melanie's in the shower?
你去看下Melanie's是不是在洗澡?
Shower!
洗澡!
Oh, yeah
哦 耶