we just decided to stay an extra night at my sister's and surprise you.
我們決定在姐姐那兒多呆一晚給你個驚喜
You can sleep over at my sister's like we planned.
你可以按我們計劃的那樣借住在我姐姐那
This is amazing! Amazing! This is the bestest, isn't it?
太不可思議了! 太不可思議了! 這樣最好了 不是嗎?
Oh, yeah. Yeah. Totally.
哦 是的 當然
Thank you. Thank you, guys! Okay, bye, you guys.
謝謝 謝謝 姐妹們! 好了 再見
You're awesome! Come on, you guys, let's go.
你們太牛了! 快點 姐妹們 我們走
Don't forget, we got a 10:00 flight to DC in the morning.
別忘了 我們要趕早上10點到華盛頓的航班
Dad, don't worry. I'll be home by 8:00.
爸爸 不用擔心 我會在8點前會回來的
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!
謝謝 謝謝 謝謝 謝謝!
Good night, James.
晚安 James
You sure you don't want to wait for me to finish this?
你確定不等我把這個弄好嗎?
I think I'll survive the night.
我想今晚我還能湊合
Albert and I are going to sleep.
Albert和我要去睡覺了
Good night, Son.
晚安 兒子
You still mad at me for coming on the trip?
你還在因為這次旅行生我的氣嗎?
Son, no.
沒有 兒子
No, I could never stay mad at you. You're my little man.
沒有 我不會一直生你的氣的 你是我的小男子漢
- I love you, Dad. - I love you, too, Son.
- 我愛你 爸爸 - 我也愛你 兒子