Mr. Big Stuff
大塊頭先生
Who do you think you are?
你以為你是誰?
Mr. Big Stuff
大塊頭先生
You're never gonna get my love
你從沒得到過我的愛
Mr. Big Stuff, tell me
大塊頭 告訴我
Who do you think you are?
你以為你是誰?
Mr. Big Stuff
大家伙先生
- Can I help you? - I need to see my daughter.
- 有事嗎? - 我要見我女兒
- Who's your daughter? - Melanie Porter.
- 你女兒是誰? - Melanie Porter
She's not a student here, she's just spending the night.
她不是這兒的學生 只是在這借住
- It will only take a minute. - Who is she staying with?
- 一會就好 - 她和誰呆在一起?
- Katie's sister. - Katie's sister.
- Katie的姐姐 - Katie的姐姐
Yeah.
好的
I'm gonna need a little more than that.
我還要多點信息
Ma'am, it's okay. I'm a police officer.
夫人 好的 我是警官
Oh, thank goodness. Where's your badge, officer?
哦 謝天謝地 你的證件呢 長官?
It's back at my mom's.
掉在我媽媽那兒了
You still live with your mom. That's nice.
你還和你媽媽生活在一塊 太好了
Oh!
哦!
Look, I know what this sounds like.
我不知道這意味著什么
Sounds like you're not getting in my sorority.
意味著你不能進入我們女生宿舍
- Bye-bye, now. - Melanie! Melanie!
- 再見 - Melanie! Melanie!
Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah.
哦 耶 哦 耶
Melanie!
Melanie!
Fight! Fight!
打架了! 打架了!
Mel! Don't touch her! Mel!
Mel! 別碰她! Mel!
I've got you! Daddy's coming, baby! Daddy's coming.
我來救你了! 爸爸來了 寶貝! 爸爸來了
Oh, my goodness, you guys.
哦 天哪
- Mel, should I get my hair highlighted? - That could be pretty. - Mel
把我頭發弄靚點怎么樣? - 肯定很漂亮
Do you think I should get color contacts?
我認為我染發怎么樣?