Lettie,the chocolate eclairs are done.
蕾蒂 貝殼蛋糕烤好了哦
OK,I'll be right there.
好的 稍等一下
Thanks.
好的
All right, I better get going then.
好了 我要回去了
I just wanted to make sure that you were doing ok.
我只想知道你現在過得好
Hello,Lettie. Hi, how are you doing?
蕾蒂 你好 嗨 辛苦了
Sophie,do you really want to spend the rest of your life in that hat shop?
索菲 你真的要一輩子待在帽子店嗎
The shop was just so important to Father.
那是爸爸最珍貴的一家店
And I'm the eldest, I don't mind.
我又是長女...
I'm not asking what father would have wanted.
我不是問你爸爸的事情
I want to know what you want.
我是說你真喜歡做帽子嗎
Well...
這個...
So you later, Lettie.
蕾蒂 再見咯
Good seeing you again. You too.
下次到店里坐坐吧 好
I better be going. It's your life, Sophie.
我走了 這是你自己的生活 索菲
Do something for yourself for once. Bye, Lettie.
自己的事要自己決定 再見 蕾蒂
I'm sorry,but the shop's closed now,ma'am.
我們已經打烊了
I could have sworn I locked that door. Must have forgotten.
我應該已經鎖門了 一定是忘記了
What a tacky shop.I've never seen such tacky little hats.
廉價的店 廉價的帽子
Yet you're by far the tackiest thing here.
你看起來是最廉價的
I'm afraid you will have to leave now.
我想你現在應該離開了