Hey, looks like little mouse losts his way.
嘿,你似乎迷路了。
Oh ,no. I'm not lost.
不,我沒有迷路
This little mouse looks thristy.
在找什么嗎? 小老鼠
We should take her for a cup of tea.
那一起喝杯茶吧
No thanks, my sister's expecting me.
不用了 我還有重要的事
She's pretty cute for a mouse.
真的像一只小老鼠耶
How old are you anyway? You live around here?
你幾歲啊? 是這個鎮上的孩子嗎
Leave me alone.
請讓我過去!
You see? You moustache scares all the girls.
都是你這個大胡子啦
So? She's even cuter when she's scared.
她發脾氣也很可愛啊
There you are, sweetheart. Sorry. I'm late.I was looking everywhere for you.
原來你在這 抱歉 我遲到了 我找了你好久
Hey.Hey. We're busy here.
你是誰啊 沒看到我們很忙嗎
Are you really?
真的嗎
It looked to me like the two of you were just leaving.
你們去散個步好嗎
Hup! Hup! Whoa! What? Hey!
怎么回事啊? 怎么啦?
Don't hold it against them.
原諒他們吧
They're actually not all that bad.
他們是不錯的人
Where to? I'll be your escort this evening.
要去哪里? 我送你過去
Oh, I'm , um, just going to the bakery.
不用了 只是去面包店
Don't get alarmed, but I'm being followed.
你裝作什么都不知道 有人在追我
Act normal.
自然點