Sorry.Looks like you're involved.
對不起 把你牽扯進來了
This way. Hold on.
這邊 抓緊了
Now, straighten your legs and start walking.
現在 伸直你的腿開始走
See? Not so hard, is it?
看見沒 不難對吧
You are natural.
你很棒
I'll make sure to draw them off.
我去引開它們
But wait a bit before you head back outside.
你過一會兒再出去
Ok. That's my girl.
好的 這才是好孩子
There you go.
來 給你
Here. She what?
這里 她
Hey. I'm here, where're you going?
喂 我在這里 你去哪里
Sophie?
索菲爾
Lettie. What's going on?
蕾蒂 發生什么事了
Someone just told me you floated down onto our balcony.
有人看到你從飄到我們陽臺
So that did happen. It wasn't a dream.
這不是夢 確實發生了
Lettie, would you like to use my office?
蕾蒂 你要不要用我的辦公室
I should really get back to work. thank you, though.
我很快就回去工作 謝謝
Wow. He must have been a wizard, then.
哇 他肯定是個魔法師吧
But he was so kind to me.
但是他對我很好
He rescued me. Lettie.
他救了我
Of course he did. He was trying to steal your heart.
當然 他試圖偷走你的心
You're so lucky, Sophie.
索菲爾 你很幸運
If that wizard were howl, he would have eaten it.
如果那個魔法師是哈爾 他肯定吃了你的心的
No, he wouldn't.
不 他不會
Howl only does that to beautiful girls.
哈爾只會對漂亮的女孩這么干
Don't give me that.
不要這樣子
You need to be more careful. It's dangerous out there.
你要更加小心 現在外面很危險
Even the witch of the waste is back on the prowl.
甚至那個荒野的巫師也回來了
Are you listening? Huh?
你有在聽嗎