This isn't so bad,now,is it?
也不算太差了
You're still in pretty good shape.
你看起來很健康
Any your clothes finally suit you.
衣服也比以前更適合你
But you can't stay here like this for long.
可是你不能再待在這里了
Oh,being old is worse than I thought.
好痛...老年人真辛苦...
They say their prince is missing.
他們說公主不見了
And they're blaming us.
賴在我們頭上
Yeah,and it sounds like they're gonna start a war.
聽說要打仗了
Nobady wants to go to war.
沒人想要開戰
Let's hope the prince turns up soon.
真希望公主快點出現
Excuse me,could you use some help?
老婆婆 要我幫你嗎
I'm be fine,but thanks for offering.
我心領了 謝謝你
That was really kind.
你真好
Sure,there's room in back,but where are you headed?
老婆婆要去哪里?
Just a little ways farther than where you're going.
比你要去的地方再遠一點
You're crazy if you do this, grandma.
不要去啦 老婆婆
There's nothing but witches and wizards out there.
再下去只有魔法師和巫師住在那里喔
Thank you,I'll keep that in mind.
謝謝 我記住了
She's going to the wastes by herself?
她自己去那里
She says she's looking for her younger sister.
她說她要找她的妹妹