If you're a demon, how do I know I can trust you?
如果你是火焰惡魔 我怎么相信你
You promise to help me if I help you?
你能夠向我保證嗎
I don't know ,lady. Demons don't make promises.
惡魔是不做保證的
Then go find someone else.
你找其它人吧
Come on. You should feel sorry for me.
我是個可憐的惡魔
That spell keeps me stuck in this castle.
被契約綁住 永遠為哈爾工作
And Howl treats me like I'm his slave.
哈爾對我就像奴隸
It burns me up. got to keep the water hot, the room warm.
它把我點燃 煮水 供暖
Keep the castle moving. oh,that's rough.
這個城堡也是我在移動的 那真是辛苦啊
You ever try to move a castle?
你試過移動一個城堡嗎
If you can figure out how to break this thing I'm in with Howl,
只要看穿我和哈爾契約的秘密
then you can break my spell.
這個詛咒就解開了
After that, I can easily break the spell that's on you.
這么一來你的詛咒也可以解開
All right, it's a deal.
我知道了...交換條件是嗎
hey, lady? lady?
喂 女士 女士
hello? lady?hello? hey,hey.
喂 老婆婆 嘿 嘿
hey,let me get over there.
嘿 讓我去那邊
Some big help you're gonna be.
你等下就會幫忙的