- Sorry. - Hey...
- 抱歉 - 嘿…
Ginger.
金潔
- You changed your hair. - What's going on?
- ?改變發型了 - 發生什么事?
But you had your five dates. You're done. My turn.
但是你已經有過你的五次約會了 你已經玩完了,換我了
Go get some air, all right?
去呼吸點新鮮空氣,好嗎?
You had your five dates.
你已經有過你的五次約會了
You had your five dates and you're done I see.
你已經有過你的五次約會了 并且你已經玩完了 我明白了
I see, so you just hand me off to your shallow friend?
我明白了,所以你剛剛把我 移交給你那膚淺的朋友?
You...you know I didn't hand you off.
…?知道,我沒把?移交出去
- Still you are not a gentleman. - What?
- 你仍然不是一個紳士 - 什么?
- You suddenly decide four dates is five? - It was five.
- 你突然決定四次約會是五次嗎? - 它是五次
No, a sleepover doesn't count as a date!
不,一次過夜不能算作約會!
Sorry. I didn't read your instruction manual.
抱歉,我沒讀?的說明書
It means that you act like you believe "c'est la vie"...
意思是?表現為的像是 相信"c'est la vie"…
What does that mean?
那是什么意思?
"have fun, everyone, there are no rules". But you are all rules.
"大家都玩的盡興,沒有規則" 但是?有一堆規則
You control everything.
控制一切
Who will woo you, for exactly how long, five dates, then good-bye.
誰要追求你,要為時多久 五次約會,然后再見
You entered this willingly and then you blame me 'cause you can't count?
你很樂意的參予這個游戲 現在卻因為不會計數而怪我
I get it now. I just figured it out.
我現在懂了,我全都理解了
You are so scared of being hurt that you pretend to have this philosophy...
因為極端懼怕受到傷害 而假裝有這些理念…
about relationships not being normal.
關于關系是不正常的
Your fear of intimacy is only matched by your ridiculous fantasy life.
對親密的恐懼 是與?荒謬的幻想生活所匹配
You act like you live in the opening credits of some French film.
表現的像是活在 某個法國電影的片頭里
You control everything so it doesn't turn into something real.
你控制一切 讓它不會變成真正的事情