Pride, it ruins relationships.
驕傲,它會毀掉關系
- Look, we have to do something. - Yeah, we do.
- 聽著,我們必須做點事 - 是的
Why can't she just admit she wants another date?
她何不就承認她想要另一次約會?
- Why can't he say it first? - 'Cause guys don't do that.
- 他為什么不能先說? - 因為男生不那樣做的
But that's the problem. We not only have to figure out our own feelings...
那就是問題所在,我們不僅 需要理解自己的感情…
we have to tell you what's going on in your tiny heads.
還得告訴你們,在你們的 小腦袋里發生了什么事
No, no, we have to do everything! We have to plan the date...
不,不,我們必須做一切事情! 我們必須安排約會…
have to think of romantic gifts for you...
必須想到給你的浪漫禮物…
have to make sure it's something you've never done before...
必須確認那是?們之前從未做過的事…
- There you go. - We have to listen to you.
- 說的是 - 我們必須聽?們的
"Please, tell me more about how you're a mixed media artist...
"拜托,請告訴我更多有關 你如何成為混合媒體藝術家的…
who used to work only exclusively with 'found objects'...
以前只專門與'被發現的東西'工作…
but now you work with cork."
但是你如何與軟木一起工作"
Look, Genevieve has been nothing but kind to us, right?
聽著,珍娜以前 一直都對我們很好,對嗎?
whenever, and wherever, we need it.
無論何時,無論何地,只要我們需要
And she's always there to listen to us and give us advice...
并且她總在那里聆聽我們 并且給我們建議…
I would be lost without her. - We would all be lost without her.
- 沒有她,我會迷失自己 - 沒有她,我們都會迷失自己
You guys, before you met Genevieve...
你們男生在遇見珍娜之前…
had you ever kissed anything not made of plastic?
有吻過任何不是塑料的東西嗎?
- Four dates? - Yes!
- 四次約會嗎? - 是的!
Shut it! Shut it! Shut it!
閉嘴!閉嘴!閉嘴!
How's about you finish what you started?
把你開始的結束掉如何?
- Yeah. - Right?
- 是啊 - 是嗎?